We’re looking for a different kind of difference maker.
Working at Life Beyond Barriers Rehabilitation Group takes a different outlook on rehabilitation. Yes, we’re after people who are smart, motivated, and highly qualified, but we’re also looking for a different kind a therapist. People who have empathy and have a way with people. Individuals who impact the mind and spirit, not the body alone. We’re looking for those who don’t let a diagnosis become someone’s definition.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME
Life Beyond Barriers Rehabilitation Group – Rockford, MI
Life Beyond Barriers Rehabilitation Group is an outpatient program that refuses to believe neurological rehabilitation should be one way for all people. Our approach will deliver positive, stronger client outcomes and experiences. We will blend evidence-based rehabilitation with the individual’s meaningful goals and activities.
Life Beyond Barriers Rehabilitation Group is looking for a licensed physical therapist with neurological rehabilitation experience to provide rehabilitation services in the Rockford clinic. This is an ideal position for a physical therapist who is motivated, proud, and passionate about the care and therapy provided to the clients.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Neurological rehabilitation experience with the diagnoses: spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, cerebrovascular accident, stroke, neuro-degenerative and with neurological presentations
- Ability to be an effective team member as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Manage and maintain effective working relationships
- Provide a positive impact on meeting and exceeding satisfaction and expectations outcomes for clients’ and families experiences
Primary Responsibilities for Position:
- Responsible for assessing, evaluating, developing, and delivering therapy to facilitate recovery and rehabilitation.
- Provide direction supervision and collaboration with Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants, and students.
- Develop and maintain a plan of care with an incorporation of an intensive, therapy program based on evaluation findings and goals (client & therapist).
- Prepare necessary documentation, including but not limited to, initial & discharge evaluations, daily treatments, monthly progress reports, and co-sign daily documentation by Physical Therapist Assistants and students.
- Promote and assist in the implementation of programs and procedures with the goal of facilitation and maintenance of the LBBRG innovative approach toward neurorehabilitation.
- Ability to exert professional and ethical behavior in diverse situations
- 2+ years of experience as a Physical Therapist working in a neurorehabilitation setting
- Degree in Physical Therapy from a university or college with an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- A current, unrestricted license as a Physical Therapist in the State of MI
Health, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement plan, disability insurance, life insurance and paid time off; well-being benefits; and, generous continuing education
Monday – Friday: 8:00a – 5:00p
Please email your resume to Rachael Billingsley, Clinical Director firstname.lastname@example.org
For a bold way forward — contact us