We’re looking for a different kind of difference maker.
Working at Life Beyond Barriers Rehabilitation Group takes a different outlook on rehabilitation. Yes, we’re after people who are smart, motivated, and highly qualified, but we’re also looking for a different kind a therapist. People who have empathy and have a way with people. Individuals who impact the mind and spirit, not the body alone. We’re looking for those who don’t let a diagnosis become someone’s definition.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Job Post – Traverse City MI – Full-Time Physical Therapist
Life Beyond Barriers Rehabilitation Group is looking for a licensed physical therapist with neurological rehabilitation experience to provide rehabilitation services in the Traverse City clinic.
This is an ideal position for a physical therapist who is motivated, proud and passionate about the care and therapy provided to the clients.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Neurological rehabilitation experience with the diagnoses: spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, cerebrovascular accident, stroke, neuro-degenerative and with neurological presentations
- Ability to be an effective team member as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Manage and maintain effective working relationships
- Provide a positive impact on meeting and exceeding satisfaction and expectations outcomes for clients’ and families experiences
Primary Responsibilities for Position:
- Responsible for assessing, evaluating, developing and delivering therapy to facilitate recovery and rehabilitation.
- Provide direction supervision and collaboration with Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants, and students.
- Develop and maintain a plan of care with an incorporation of an intensive, therapy program based on evaluation findings and goals (client & therapist).
- Prepare necessary documentation, including but not limited to, initial & discharge evaluations, daily treatments, monthly progress reports, and co-sign daily documentation by Physical Therapist Assistants and students.
- Promote and assist in the implementation of programs and procedures with the goal of facilitation and maintenance of the LBBRG innovative approach toward neurorehabilitation.
- Ability to exert professional and ethical behavior in diverse situations
- 6 months to 1 year of previous experience as a Physical Therapist with rehabilitation of neurological diagnoses
- Degree in Physical Therapy from a university or college with an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current, unrestricted license as a Physical Therapist in State of MI
Full-Time Status: Health and dental insurance and vision plans, 401k retirement, disability, life insurance and paid time off; generous continuing education
Monday – Friday: 8:00a – 5:00p
Forward resume to Clinical Director Julie Cook firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a bold way forward — contact us