At Life Beyond Barriers Rehabilitation Group, we rip down red tape and take the process into our own hands. We won’t provide numbers to call and hope it works out. If you or your client wants to be here, we’ll do everything in our power to make it happen.
A simple, five-step process:
- A prescription is required. The prescription includes diagnosis code, discipline, and signature from referring physician.
- Your insurance is verified.
- A consultation is completed.
- An appointment is scheduled and our clinical team provides an evaluation.
- The road to recovery begins.
Would you like to schedule a tour? Call us at: 616-866-6859 (Rockford) or 231-486-6330 (Traverse City).
See a list of coverages we accept.
What does it take to get started? Here’s the process.
“Life Beyond Barriers stays updated and education brining in the latest edge of technology.”See Erv's Story
“A big piece of what I like to do is standing,” Cameron says. “Every time, it’s a rush.”See Cameron’s Story
“Some people ask why I’m still doing therapy,” Amber says. “I tell them this place isn’t your typical therapy.”See Amber’s Story
Jeff refuses to let life in a wheelchair place barriers around him. Our team refuses the same.See Jeff’s Story
As a person with boundless energy, Dave was unsatisfied with routine, low-energy therapy. He craved something more dynamic, where people pushed him harder.See Dave’s Story
For a bold way forward — contact us